Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Lavazza Experience

There is no secret that I spend most of my days out with my friends drinking coffee and trust me when I say I'm addicted to it... I mean I drink coffee a lot. So far, among other types of coffee I've tried Lavazza and I must admit that is very good. Recently I found this web page and my opinion about Lavazza got even higher. A truly, truly incredible Lavazza experience combined with extraordinary web design. The story is placed in a city of sin and crime and sexy superheroines are here to save the day with a cup of Lavazza coffee. All this is caught by the camera of one of my favorite photographers - senor Eugenio Recuenco.
Enough writing about this, there is no time to loose, visit the most incredible espresso experience now, the superheroines are waiting for you. To the Lavazza 2007 calendar

3 comments:

Lavazza Espresso said...

The new calendar is great, we were giving them away for free with big Lavazza Espresso and coffee orders but we ran out!

Anonymous said...

I love this coffee. Every morning I drink a cup of coffee http://www.kawalavazza.com/?p=178 Gives me energy throughout the day:)

Anonymous said...

You have a great taste my friend. In Poland we must really spend some time to find Lavazza coffee at reasonable price. Lately I've found good sourse at http://www.ekawy.net. They have original Italian coffee at affordable price.