Friday, June 22, 2007

Mojito by Bacardi

It's summer, It's hot like hell, it's holiday season and I'm in a shit town in a middle of nowhere... with a long sandy beaches in my mind and a whisper of the waves in my ears, with a nice sunbed under my ass, and the taste of Mojito in my mouth... nice :) Now back to reality. Maybe I don't have all the ingredients for a nice vacation, but sure I can find all that I need to make myself a nice, tasty, exotic glass of Mojito... All I need is: lime, mint leaves, sugar, Bacardi, club soda, and ice... On the next link you can see how easy is to prepare it, so visit the page and enjoy the summer with the best cocktail in the world... And one more thing, to enter the page you must be of legal drinking age... Here is the link and drink responsibly :) BacardiMojito

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, here's a cool thing. I couldn't find your contact info, so I figured posting here was a second best.

Rooftop Films and IFC.com are hosting free short films online this summer. We've been posting one new film a day since the start of June and will continue through August.

Check it out!

http://www.ifc.com/films?aId=20130